Budget rate service ‘check which depot to send your goods’.
Budget UK Depot to Mallorca Service
Please note minimum charges apply
Increasingly popular is our UK Depot to Mallorca Service,its quite simple, you e-mail our UK Office – email@example.com – with your requirements – we want to keep everything in writing.
You advise us of what you are purchasing, helpful if you can give a catalogue number so we can check out the size and weight on the internet.
For example you are buying a new sofa from a company in the UK, they offer free delivery to any destination in the UK, so you have it sent to us.
We can give you two prices, one to Mallorca Depot only and you collect (Map and Address on Location Page), or delivered residence in Mallorca, our prices are very fair and offer true value for money.
- The minimum charge is 150.00 GBP plus VAT or Euro equivalent.
- That is for up to 1 cubic metre of pre packed and wrapped goods
- In excess of 1 Cubic metre is charged at 120.plus VAT GBP or Euro equivillent
Please note volume charged is based upon its ‘Stacked in the Truck Volume’. Some items for example sofas, chairs etc. can cause lot of ‘Dead Space’
Collections – Deliveries – Post
For the UKWebbs International Removals Ltd,
Unit 4 The Packhouse Site,
Wantsum Way, St Nicholas at Wade,
Kent. CT7 0NE.
Company Number 5006415.
VAT GB 509 7335 34.All Collections, delivery’s must be pre booked in
Few Basic Rules on this:
- Common Sense applies!
- Never Tell The Supplier your are Shipping Abroad, (it can effect your guarantee, just say its being stored at Webb’s)
- Your Consignment must be pre-booked and confirmed with UK Office
- We do not accept telephone orders; everything must be kept in writing, No Exception.
- We can make a charge for Packaging if effects are delivered into us poorly
- We can refuse any item that is badly damaged, damp, dirty, leaking etc.
- No hazardous goods, no foodstuffs, etc. Common-sense Applies!
- Payment in full before collection / delivery
- You can pay in Euros or GBP. Our Euro Rate is 1.25€ to the GBP
Special Attention Please
Any Consignments delivered into any of the ‘Webb’ depots Must have:
- Written documentation with delivery note on the outside of the package
- The delivery note to have your full details and contact numbers and a brief description of contents
- We do not accept any responsibility for goods that turn up without these details, they will be returned
- Subject to an external examination of the package, packages
- The Delivery Note will be Signed for and Printed by a member of staff
- This being endorsed by our relevant Company Stamp.
- We do not accept any OTHER documentation other that as Proof of Delivery into us
- This is for both your and our security!
When sending goods either from yourself or from a third party, You, Your Carrier or Agent MUST Put Your Name First, Mrs Mrs Smith – Webb’s Removals. DO NOT send anything to the Maidstone address, this is our accountants office only.